E-loue is a web platform allowing individuals and professionals to rent or rent objects through an online payment and booking system.
Created in 2009 by Alexandre Woog and Benoit Wojciechowski 1 , E-loue is an actor of collaborative consumption where the principle is to rent instead of buying, to use objects only on an ad hoc basis, in order to reduce overconsumption and to define oneself as more ecological. E-rent allows you to rent or lease all types of property, such as drills, cars, cameras or villas by the sea. The economic model is twofold: individuals pay a commission on transactions made on the site, rental professionals pay a subscription.
The company has set up an external growth strategy and has therefore announced in 2015 and 2016 several acquisitions of internet rental platforms: Sejourning for 3.5 millioneuros 2 , as well as Mamanlou, ContactNgo 3 , Nautlidays 4 , TocLoc 5 .
After developing a concept in France, the E-loue company launched its international operations by launching offices in the United States, through the acquisition of its American competitor RentalCompare 6 , in Israel 7 , in Russia, in Denmark 8 .
During a report devoted to the rental of Christmas presents, broadcast on TF1 on, one of E-loue’s clients interviewed is actually the commercial director of E-loue, according to Freeze Frame . Other cases of fake reports concerning E-loue were recorded on France 5 in France.and at the end of 2011 with employees or relatives of E-loue posing as a customer 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 .
Notes and references
- ↑ ” E-rent raises 2 million euros ” [ archive ] , on Le Figaro ,(accessed May 3, 2016 )
- ↑  [ archive ] , Le Figaro
- ↑  [ archive ] , IT Espressos
- ↑  [ archive ] , BFMs
- ↑  [ archive ] , Maddyness
- ↑  [ archive ] , France Info
- ↑ [ http://www.i24news.tv/fr/tv/revoir/i24news-societe/x4cd16k [ archive ] ], I24
- ↑  [ archive ] , Danish-French Chamber commaerce
- ↑ E-rent: Rental of reports (can) since 2011 [ archive ] , Stop on images
- ↑ E-loue.com: employees or trainees to play in TV reports [ archive ] , Rue89
- ↑ France 5: False consumers in a story of “The Daily” [ archive ] , Ozap
- ↑ The Daily: issuing France 5 trapped by false consumer [ archive ] , Programme-tv.net