ILokYou is a free service between neighbors 1 , who wish to rent or sell each other any type of objects and services 2 .
ILokYou is a website 3 created in 2013 in Nantes by Édouard Dumortier 4 , Charles Cabillic and Ronan Le Moal .
In November 2015 RTL enters the company’s capital up to 20% 5 . ILokYou is renamed AlloVoisins.com.
ILokYou differs from other platforms of exchange between individuals by its atypical model, based on demand rather than supply .
Users who need an object or service from time to time submit their search on the site and let their neighbors answer.
ILokYou advocates the development of collaborative consumption .
ILokYou has become one of the leading players in collaborative consumption in France and has been cited several times as the benchmark for leasing between individuals in France, especially on Télématin ( France 2 ) 6
ILokYou is a free service that is financed from its own funds and via fundraising 7 .
Notes and references
- ↑ ” Rentals between individuals, ILokYou wants to wake up the market ” [ archive ] , on http://business.lesechos.fr [ archive ]
- ↑ ” Social Network Consumption Collaborative ” [ archive ]
- ↑ “We want to offer our members a social network dedicated to collaborative consumption” [ archive ] , on http://consocollaborative.com/ [ archive ]
- ↑ ” Meeting with Édouard Dumortier ” [ archive ] , on www.eco-quartiers.fr
- ↑ ” RTL invests in the collaborative economy ” [ archive ] , on lesechos.fr , (accessed July 25, 2016 )
- ↑ ” Télématin – A service of mutual aid between neighbors ” [ archive ] , on France2 (consulted on June 25, 2015 )
- ↑ ” Nantes: ILokYou, specialist in the rental of objects between individuals, continues its ascent ” [ archive ] (accessed June 25, 2015 )