The operating credits are loans short term (a few months maximum), usually granted by banks or suppliers to companies to finance so-called current assets as operating values (stocks, work in progress, customer receivables. ..) not covered by working capital .
- short-term loan to finance a given operation.
- campaign credit (loan or credit opening variant for a seasonal requirement)
- commercial discounting of drafts drawn on customers (sometimes replaced by a “blank credit” financing overall the receivables).
- credit opening valid for a given period, and used by debiting the current account , alternating with a credit position, for example at end-of-month periods .
- easy same thing, but limited to a few days, sometimes in excess of the opening credit.
- bank guarantee eg: export guarantee, tax bond …